Fans of TV’s How I Met Your Mother rejoice – now you can get your Bro on the Go!
• Some say that “the internet has evolved a new species of magpie reader, gathering bright little buttons of knowledge, before hopping on to the next shiny thing”. Well, I believe, to the contrary. You see, the internet is breeding a new kind of storyte– shiny. What? Hrm… where was I? ….Oh yeah. Sorry. As I was saying, these storytellers will forge bold new… uh… identit– SHINY!!!!
• Jackpot! Australian woman sells psychological thriller to publisher for a seven-figure sum. Rumoured to be the next J.K. Rowling.
• This just in: Germaine Greer hates… *shakes Magic 8-Ball* …Marcel Proust!
• Philip K. *CENSORED*
• The liberal use of swearing in Jame Jone’s WWII classic From Here to Eternity caused a considerable stir when the novel was first published in 1951. But new evidence shows that more of this envelope-pushing novel was left on the cutting room floor – including a major storyline involving homosexual prostitution…
Chick lit. Women’s Fiction. Chick lit. Women’s Fiction. Chick lit. Women’s Fiction . Chick lit. Women’s Fiction. Chick lit. Women’s Fiction.
• “Americans have developed an admirable fondness for books, food, and music that preprocess other cultures. But for all our enthusiasm, have we lost our taste for the truly foreign?”