- ISBN 9783642129926 / 3642129927
- Title Advances in Computer Games
- Category Network Hardware
Algorithms & Data Structures
Programming & Scripting Languages: General
Mathematical Theory Of Computation
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 247
- Publisher Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Imprint Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Language English
- Dimensions 157mm x 234mm x 13mm
Constituting the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the twelfth Advances in Computer Games conference held in Spain in 2009, the 20 revised full papers cover topics from Bayesian modeling to incongruity theory and data assurance.
This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the Twelfth Advances in Computer Games Conference, ACG 2009, held in Pamplona, Spain, in May 2009. The 20 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 41 submissions for inclusion in the book. The topics addressed contain Monte-Carlo tree search, Bayesian modeling, selective search, brute force, conflict resolution, solving games, optimization, concept discovery, incongruity theory, and data assurance.