- ISBN 9780300115901 / 0300115903
- Title Learn to Read Greek, Part 2
- Author Andrew Keller and Stephanie Russell
- Category Grammar & Vocabulary
Language Self-study Texts
- Format Paperback
- Year 2012
- Pages 804
- Publisher Yale University Press
- Imprint Yale University Press
- Language English
- Dimensions 216mm x 23mm x 277mm
“Learn to Read Greek”“ ”is a text and workbook for students beginning the study of Ancient Greek. It is the companion volume to the authors' “Learn to Read Latin, ”published in 2004. Like its Latin predecessor, it has a grammar-based approach and is intended for students who have a serious interest in learning the language. The text and workbook include carefully chosen vocabularies and extensive vocabulary notes; clear and complete presentations of all necessary morphology and syntax; large numbers of drills and drill sentences; and abundant unabridged sample passages“ ”from a variety of Greek authors and texts.
Andrew Keller and Stephanie Russell both teach Classics at the Collegiate School in New York City. They are the authors of Learn to Read Latin, published by Yale University Press in 2004.