- ISBN 9781616087128 / 1616087129
- Title 1001 Pearls of Running Wisdom
- Author Andrew Smith
- Category Track & Field Sports, Athletics
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2012
- Pages 400
- Publisher Skyhorse Publishing
- Imprint Skyhorse Publishing
- Language English
- Dimensions 147mm x 105mm x 36mm
Runners are people who have seen it all and lived it to tell us about it. This title features quotes on running.
Runners are people who have seen it all and lived it to tell us about it. Find within these pages a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and even a little humor as well. But whether comical or serious, the quotes contained in this book represent the finest writing on running ever collected. From world-class athletes to others not commonly associated with the sport, there's plenty for everyone to relate to.
Andrew Smith is a lifelong amateur runner with an extensive collection of running-related publications and memorabilia. He was born and stills lives on the outskirts of Omaha, Nebraska.