- ISBN 9781418839550 / 1418839558
- Title Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0, Illustrated
- Author Barbara Waxer and Lisa Tannenbaum
- Category Photo & Image Editing
- Format Paperback
- Year 2005
- Pages 322
- Publisher Course Technology
- Edition 1st
- Language English
- Dimensions 216mm x 15mm x 272mm
With the Illustrated Series' signature, two-page spread format, presenting lessons in a clean, easy-to follow layout, this text covers the fundamental concepts of Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. It teaches readers to improve, transform, and manage their digital photographs for print, email and Web distribution.
In addition to writing Microsoft and Adobe textbooks for Course Technology, Barbara Waxer teaches Copyright and Digital Media at Santa Fe Community College. Her 2006 text, Internet Surf and Turf: The Essential Guide to Copyright, Fair Use and Finding Media, won the 2006 Texty Award, presented by the Text and Academic Authors Association, and the New England Book Show Award.