- ISBN 9780807746240 / 080774624X
- Title Why Are So Many Minority Students in Special Education?: Understanding Race & Disability in Schools
- Author Beth Harry and Janette Klingner
- Category Teaching Of Specific Groups & Persons With Special Educational Needs
- Format Paperback
- Year 2005
- Pages 207
- Publisher Teacher College Press
- Language English
- Dimensions 156mm x 15mm x 229mm
The authors present compelling stories representing the range of experiences that culturally and linguistically diverse students are apt to face in school.
Beth Harry is Professor of Special Education, Department of Teaching and Learning, University of Miami.