- ISBN 9780713662405 / 0713662409
- Title Harlequin
- Author David Gadsby and Beatrice Harrop
- Category Educational: School Assembly Resource Material
Teaching Of A Specific Subject
Music: General Interest (children's/ya)
- Format Book & Merchandise
- Year 2002
- Pages 80
- Publisher Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint A & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Edition 2nd
- Dimensions 305mm x 210mm x 10mm
A collection of 44 songs for every month, season and celebration in the year.
A sparkling collection of 44 songs for all the months, seasons and celebrations in the year. This pack contains a full music songbook with words, melodies, piano accompaniments and play-along percussion ideas. The CD contains a recording of all the accompaniments to sing along with.
Beatrice Harrop and David Gadsby have compiled many of the best-loved A&C Black songbooks.