- ISBN 9780538737548 / 0538737549
- Title Natural Hazards and Disasters
- Author Donald W. Hyndman and David Hyndman
- Category Natural Disasters
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 592
- Publisher Cengage Learning, Inc
- Language English
- Dimensions 275mm x 229mm
Emphasizes Earth, atmosphere, and the hazardous natural processes and events that dramatically alter them. This title begins each chapter by reading about the underlying geological processes and key terms that describes them. It explore the impact these processes have on humans. It analyze strategies for mitigating these hazards' physical harm.
Complete International Edition. .