- ISBN 9780786709694 / 0786709693
- Title The Scottish 100: Portraits of History’s Most Influential Scots
- Author Duncan A. Bruce
- Category Biography: General
- Format Paperback
- Year 2002
- Pages 444
- Publisher Carroll & Graf Publishers
- Imprint Carroll & Graf Publishers Inc
- Language English
- Dimensions 143mm x 30mm x 223mm
This compendium of biographical portraits includes names like Robert the Bruce, Andrew Carnegie, John Knox, John Marshall, Ulysses S. Grant, Edvard Grieg, Martha Graham, Jackson Pollock, and Thomas Edison, whose achievements have won national freedom, built empires, reformed religion, defined justice, become presidents, composed music, revolutionized dance, redefined art, made pictures move, and built engines run by steamalong with ninety more Scots worldwide who have altered the way all of us live our lives.
Bruce is a graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.