- ISBN 9780495561972 / 0495561975
- Title Introduction to Marine Biology
- Author George Jr. Karleskint and Richard Turner
- Category Marine Biology
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2009
- Pages 581
- Publisher Thomson Brooks/Cole
- Imprint Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Edition 3rd
- Language English
- Dimensions 226mm x 23mm x 284mm
INTRODUCTION TO MARINE BIOLOGY distinguishes itself at the introductory text level by taking an ecological approach to the study of marine biology, by providing succinct coverage of key topics, and through the use of the best, most current illustrations and photos available.
Immerse yourself in INTRODUCTION TO MARINE BIOLOGY and quickly learn the content of the course. While taking an ecological approach, this biology text provides succinct coverage of the content while the photos and art work clearly illustrates key concepts. Studying is made easy with phonetic pronunciations, a running glossary of key terms, end-of-chapter questions, and websites provided at the end of the chapter, and lists of related articles found throughout the text.