- ISBN 9780521179072 / 0521179076
- Title English in Mind Level 1 Student’s Book with DVD-ROM
- Author Herbert Puchta and Jeff Stranks
- Category Elt Non-book Material & Resources
Elt Workbooks, Practice Books & Exercises
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 128
- Publisher Cambridge University Press
- Imprint Cambridge University Press
- Edition 2nd
- Language English
- Dimensions 210mm x 297mm x 7mm
This second edition updates a course which has proven to be a perfect fit for classes the world over.
This second edition updates a course which has proven to be a perfect fit for classes the world over. Engaging content and a strong focus on grammar and vocabulary combine to make this course a hit with both teachers and students. Popular course features have been refreshed with new content, including the imaginative reading and listening topics, 'Culture in Mind', and 'Everyday English' sections. New for the second edition is a DVD-ROM with the Level 1 Student's Book containing games, extra exercises and videos featuring the photostories' characters as well as a 'Videoke' record-yourself function. There is a full 'Vocabulary bank' at the back of the book which expands upon lexical sets learned in the units.