- ISBN 9780486444086 / 0486444082
- Title Letters from an American Farmer
- Author J. Hector St John de Crevecoeur
- Category History Of The Americas
Travel & Holiday Guides
- Format Paperback
- Year 2005
- Pages 178
- Publisher Dover Publications
- Imprint Dover Publications Inc.
- Language English
- Dimensions 140mm x 10mm x 216mm
18th-century classic detailing seafaring life in New England and plantation culture in the South also provided Old World readers with first major impressions of American landscapes, people, institutions, and problems of making one nation out of diverse former colonies. Introduction and Notes by Warren Barton Blake.