- ISBN 9781111832414 / 1111832412
- Title Deutsch Heute Worktext, Volume 1
- Author Jack Moeller, Thorsten Huth, Gisela Hoecherl-Alden, Simone Berger and Winnie Adolph
- Category Language Teaching & Learning Material & Coursework
- Format Paperback
- Year 2012
- Pages 496
- Publisher Cengage Learning, Inc
- Imprint CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Edition 10th
- Language English
- Dimensions 213mm x 272mm x 20mm
DEUTSCH HEUTE successfully develops the skills of introductory German students by maintaining a focus on building listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Manageable for two-semester courses, the Tenth Edition covers grammar in a logical sequence. Each chapter contains many function-based activities that focus on specific emotional expressions. Students are introduced to contemporary life and culture in German speaking countries through a cast of recurring characters who appear in the “Bausteine fur Gesprache” (dialogues) and in some readings and exercises.
Jack Moeller is retired from Oakland University after many distinguished years of excellence in teaching. He continues to be involved in the revision process of DEUTSCH HEUTE to ensure the quality and integrity of the program.