- ISBN 9781111832377 / 1111832374
- Title Student Activities Manual for Moeller/Huth/Hoecherl-Alden/Berger/Adolph’s Deutsch Heute, 10th
- Author Jack Moeller, Thorsten Huth, Gisela Hoecherl-Alden, Simone Berger and Winnie Adolph
- Category Language Teaching & Learning Material & Coursework
- Format Paperback
- Year 2012
- Pages 256
- Publisher Cengage Learning, Inc
- Imprint CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Edition 10th
- Language English
- Dimensions 213mm x 274mm x 13mm
The Workbook Activities section, correlated with the textbook chapters, offers a variety of directed exercises, more open-ended activities, and art- and realia-based activities that provide vocabulary and grammar practice. The Laboratory Activities section accompanies the Lab Audio CD Program and includes listening, speaking, and writing practice. The Tenth Edition offers a Video Manual with more in-depth video activities to complement the Video-Ecke feature in the textbook.
Jack Moeller is retired from Oakland University after many distinguished years of excellence in teaching. He continues to be involved in the revision process of DEUTSCH HEUTE to ensure the quality and integrity of the program.