- ISBN 9780679776659 / 0679776656
- Title The USA Today Weather Book: An Easy-To-Understand Guide to the USA’s Weather
- Author Jack Williams and Angela Williams
- Category Meteorology & Climatology
The Natural World, Country Life & Pets
- Format Paperback
- Year 1997
- Pages 240
- Publisher Vintage Books
- Imprint Vintage Books
- Edition 2nd
- Language English
- Dimensions 216mm x 14mm x 279mm
Featuring the full-color weather graphics of America's favorite newspaper, here is a newly revised edition of the most readable guide to our nation's weather. It also includes an updated state-by-state guide to weather patterns and scientifically accurate records. Online promo.
Here's the most scientifically accurate, easy-to-understand weather guide ever. From the people who developed USA TODAY's style-setting weather page comes a revolutionary new approach to understanding how weather happens. Full-color graphics explain weather concepts from what makes the sky blue to how a tornado gets its twist.