- ISBN 9780760335307 / 0760335303
- Title Four-Wheeler’s Bible
- Author Jim Allen
- Category Road & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Format Paperback
- Year 2009
- Pages 256
- Publisher Motorbooks International
- Imprint Motorbooks International
- Edition 2nd
- Language English
- Dimensions 208mm x 18mm x 267mm
Contains information on Jeeps and other off-road vehicles. This title provides advice on buying, maintaining, and modifying used and vintage models; and news about events, courses and competitions.
With the best information on the latest Jeeps and other off-road vehicles; the most trustworthy advice on buying, maintaining, and modifying used and vintage models; and, the most up-to-date news about events, courses, and competitions, this new edition of the “Four Wheeler's Bible” is a resource no four-wheeler will want to be without.
Over the last 20 years, author and photographer Jim Allen has published numerous books and magazine articles about the history, repair, maintenance, and modification of modern and vintage Jeeps.