- ISBN 9780937381885 / 0937381888
- Title How to Brew: Everything You Need to Know to Brew Beer Right the First Time
- Author John J. Palmer
- Category Brewing Technology
- Format Paperback
- Year 2006
- Pages 347
- Publisher Brewers Publications
- Imprint Brewers Publications
- Edition 3rd
- Language English
- Dimensions 175mm x 23mm x 249mm
Everything that needed to brew beer right the first time. Presented in alight hearted style without frivolous interruptions, this authoritative text introduces brewing in a easy step by step review.
This substantially revised and expanded third edition includes everything that's needed to brew beer right the first time. Presented in a light-hearted style, this authoritative text introduces brewing in a easy step-by-step review that covers the essentials of making good beer. It includes ingredients, methods, recipes and equipment information. Beyond the first batch, it provides an accessible reference to intermediate techniques like all-grain brewing variations and recipe formulation. It is a must for any novice or intermediate brewer; perfect for anyone who has discovered the joy of home-brewing.