- ISBN 9780955239151 / 095523915X
- Title Floristry: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Author Judith Blacklock and Lesley Young
- Category Flower Arranging & Floral Crafts
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2010
- Pages 192
- Publisher Flower Press
- Language English
- Dimensions 200mm x 21mm x 252mm
The 'how to' manual for everyone interested in pursuing flowers as a career or wanting to know how to arrange flowers for their own special occasion. In step by step guides the reader is taken from the basics of wiring techniques through to more advanced floristry design work. In simple logical stages with the aid of colour photography, line drawings and expert tips, the reader will enjoy entering the fascinating world of the professional florist.
how to create displays for a special occasion.
Judith Blacklock is an experienced teacher of flower arranging. She is the editor of The Flower Arranger magazine and has her own school of flowers.