- ISBN 9780470877197 / 0470877197
- Title Frommer’s Arizona and the Grand Canyon
- Author Karl Samson
- Category Travel & Holiday Guides
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 576
- Publisher John Wiley And Sons Ltd
- Imprint John Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Dimensions 203mm x 131mm x 27mm
* Now in full colour* Discover exciting cities, charming Old Towns and Natural Wonders * Explore the Grand Canyon * Enjoy a spa in Sedona * Packed with expert advice and full colour photos of the state's national parks, growing nightlife, and colourful towns. .
* Completely updated every year, Frommer's Arizona features hundreds of gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.* Our expert author has researched the best hotels, restaurants, shops, and nightlife spots in Scottsdale and Phoenix, and takes you to every corner of the state, from small, southern towns such as Tombstone to the Four Corners Region, where visitors can connect with Hopi and Navajo communities.* Extensive coverage of The Grand Canyon gives you insider information for seeing the park without crowds and the best options for staying in and near the park.*Frommer's Arizona also includes a fold-out sheet map.