- ISBN 9789063691714 / 9063691718
- Title Sketching (12th Printing): Drawing Techniques for Product Designers
- Author Koos Eissen and Roselien Steur
- Category Arts & Photography
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2008
- Pages 256
- Publisher Bis Publishers
- Imprint Book Industry Services
- Edition illustrated edition
- Language English
- Dimensions 213mm x 25mm x 274mm
An invaluable skill for product designers and an integral part of the design process, the ability to sketch or illustrate a concept may mean the difference between rejection and realization. Sketching is an in-depth look the traditional elements that make up a successful sketch. Includes numerous examples contributed by some of the worlds most renowned product designers. This book is essential both for aspiring students and established designers looking to brush up on their skills. Sections covered include: side view sketches, perspective drawing, simplifying shape, elementary geometric shapes, special notice at ellipses, rounding, cross-sections, ideation, explanatory drawings, surface and texture, light and ambiance and surroundings.
Drawing Techniques for Product Designers.