- ISBN 9780802806512 / 0802806511
- Title A History of Christianity in the United States and Canada
- Author Mark A. Noll
- Category Christianity
- Format Paperback
- Year 1992
- Pages 592
- Publisher William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company
- Imprint William B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Language English
- Dimensions 157mm x 36mm x 231mm
Author Mark Noll presents the unfolding drama of American Christianity with accuracy and skill, from the first European settlements to ecumenism in the late 20th Century. This work has become a standard in the field of North American religious history.
Mark A. Noll is McManis Professor of Christian Thought at Wheaton College, Illinois, and the author and editor of many bestselling books and articles, including “Turning Points: Decisive Moments in the History of Christianity, The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind,” and “A History of Christianity in the United States and Canada,” His most recent book is “Protestants in America,” In 1998 he inaugurated the McDonald Family Visiting Chair in Evangelical Theological Studies at the Harvard Divinity School.