- ISBN 9780316800006 / 0316800007
- Title Scrooge Investing, Second Edition, Now Updated: The Barg. Hunt’s Gde to Mre Th. 120 Things Youcando Tocut Cost Invest.
- Author Mark Skousen
- Category Investment & Securities
- Format Paperback
- Year 1996
- Pages 192
- Publisher Little Brown and Company
- Edition 2nd
- Language English
- Dimensions 157mm x 13mm x 234mm
Mark Skousen is Benjamin Franklin Chair of Management at Grantham University. In 2004-05, he taught economics and finance at Columbia Business School and Columbia University. He is the editor-in-chief of the investment newsletter “Forecasts and Strategies”, and the author of several books, including “The Making of Modern Economics” and “The Power of Economic Thinking”.