- ISBN 9780895260291 / 0895260298
- Title Vienna & Chicago Friends or Foes?: A Tale of Two School of Free-Market Economics
- Author Mark Skousen
- Category Economic Systems & Structures
- Format Paperback
- Year 2006
- Pages 306
- Publisher Capital Press
- Imprint Regnery Publishing Inc
- Language English
- Dimensions 140mm x 19mm x 216mm
In his new book, Vienna and Chicago, Friends or Foes? economist and author Mark Skousen debates the Austrian and Chicago schools of free-market economics, two schools in constant, heated disagreement in their theories of money, business cycle, government policy, and methodology.
Mark Skousen is Benjamin Franklin Chair of Management at Grantham University. In 2004-05, he taught economics and finance at Columbia Business School and Columbia University. He is the editor-in-chief of the investment newsletter “Forecasts and Strategies”, and the author of several books, including “The Making of Modern Economics” and “The Power of Economic Thinking”.