- ISBN 9781595470959 / 1595470956
- Title A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
- Author Mark Twain
- Category Classic Fiction (pre C 1945)
- Format Paperback
- Year 2009
- Pages 300
- Publisher NuVision Publications
- Imprint NuVision Publications
- Language English
- Dimensions 229mm x 17mm x 152mm
This tale takes place in Sixth-Century England in Camelot where King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table live. Hank Morgan finds himself there after he is mysteriously transported there from his home in Nineteenth-Century New England. Although this story is humorous, it still hits on serious topics like; white slavery , prejudice, confiscation of property in event of suicide, and the influence of the Church on the people.
Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835-1910), best known to the world by his pen-name Mark Twain, was an author and humorist, noted for his novels The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884), which has been called “the Great American Novel,” and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (1876, among many others.