- ISBN 9780486474953 / 048647495X
- Title Mental Magic: Surefire Tricks to Amaze Your Friends
- Author Martin Gardner
- Category Interactive & Activity Books & Packs
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 95
- Publisher Dover Publications
- Imprint Dover Publications Inc.
- Language English
- Dimensions 138mm x 5mm x 216mm
Professor Picanumba has dozens of surefire tricks up his sleeve - and he's willing to show junior mathemagicians how to predict the answers to 88 word and number challenges. Includes solutions and illustrations.
Professor Picanumba has dozens of surefire tricks up his sleeve. Using a deck of cards, dice, calculator, pencil, and paper, he'll show junior mathemagicians how to predict the answers to 88 word and number challenges that will amaze friends and family. Includes solutions, plus 64 fun illustrations.
Martin Gardner is the author of more than seventy books, including Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science, The Annotated Alice, The Annotated Hunting of the Snark, and The Colossal Book of Mathematics. He lives in Norman, Oklahoma.