- ISBN 9780760338193 / 0760338191
- Title Modern Motorcycle Technology: How Every Part of Your Motorcycle Works
- Author Massimo Clarke
- Category Motorcycles: General Interest
- Format Paperback
- Year 2010
- Pages 238
- Publisher Motorbooks International
- Imprint Motorbooks International
- Language English
- Dimensions 157mm x 20mm x 216mm
Offering a technical overview and explanation for all the major mechanical and electrical systems for motorcycles, this guide takes the reader through each and every aspect of how motorbikes work from start to finish. It takes the reader through all the systems and functions of a motorcycle.
How Every Part of Your Motorcycle Works.
Massimo Clarke is a well-respected, Italian motorcycle journalist whose work appears in that country\u2019s bike magazines. He is the author of several books on motorcycling, as well as a director of an Italian research center devoted to the study of the history and technical aspects of motorcycle racing. Mr. Clarke also directs two programs for MotoTV.