- ISBN 9780439669337 / 0439669332
- Title Getting It Right: Fresh Approaches to Teaching Grammar, Usage, and Correctness
- Author Michael W. Smith and Jeffrey Wilhelm
- Category Teaching Of A Specific Subject
- Format Paperback
- Year 2007
- Pages 181
- Publisher Teaching Resources
- Language English
- Dimensions 189mm x 10mm x 235mm
Two literacy experts and longtime classroom teachers identify and address causes of errors and provide important principles, fresh perspectives, and engaging methods for teaching grammar and usage in the context of students own writing.
Michael W. Smith has been a popular figure since his Debut in christian music in 1982. Smith has been awarded 6 Gold records, 4 consecutive Gold albums, 2 Grammy awards & 6 Dove awards. He resides in Nashville w/his wife and five children.