- ISBN 9780132079495 / 0132079496
- Title Rethinking Marketing: The Entrepreneurial Imperative
- Author Minet Schindehutte, Leyland Pitt and Michael Morris
- Category Sales & Marketing
- Format Paperback
- Year 2008
- Pages 384
- Publisher Pearson Education
- Imprint Pearson
- Edition 1st
- Dimensions 13mm x 19mm x 228mm
For undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing and entrepreneurship. This book rethinks the basic building blocks of marketing with an entrepreneurial perspective.
This book rethinks the basic building blocks of marketing with an entrepreneurial perspective. Asks questions suing a "what if?" compass in which the emphasis is on asking the right questions, rather than finding the right answers. For entrepreneurs looking to make sense of the many new contributions that have redefined marketing. NOTE: The print may appear lighter in some copies due to the print method used.