- ISBN 9780486296722 / 0486296725
- Title Game Theory: A Nontechnical Introduction
- Author Morton D. Davis and Harold Davis
- Category Game Theory
- Format Paperback
- Year 1997
- Pages 272
- Publisher Dover Publications
- Imprint Dover Publications Inc.
- Language English
- Dimensions 137mm x 13mm x 215mm
Fascinating, accessible introduction to enormously important intellectual system with numerous applications to social, economic, political problems. Newly revised edition offers overview of game theory, then lucid coverage of the two-person zero-sum game with equilibrium points; the general, two-person zero-sum game; utility theory; other topics. Problems at start of each chapter.
Davis is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics at the City College of NY (CUNY).