- ISBN 9781420230772 / 1420230778
- Title History 10 - The Modern World and Australia
- Author Paul Ashton and Mark Anderson
- Category Educational: History
- Format Paperback
- Year 2012
- Publisher Macmillan Education Australia
- Imprint Macmillan Education Australia
- Dimensions 212mm x 274mm x 14mm
Macmillan History builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops skills in innovative and exciting ways.
Macmillan History 10 builds historical knowledge and understanding within an inquiry framework that develops historical skills in innovative and exciting ways. Skills are introduced sequentially and individual learning needs are met by stimulating primary and secondary sources, problem-based exercises, and text that will excite middle secondary students. They will gain a deep appreciation of facts and opinions, the significance of history to human experience and an understanding of people, events and culture as they move through the series. This student book comes with free access (for one year) to Macmillan's new digital home.