- ISBN 9781566953214 / 1566953219
- Title Death Valley National Park 221 Gps California-nevada
- Author Rand Mcnally and National Geographic Maps
- Category Travel Maps
- Format Paperback
- Year 2006
- Pages 2
- Publisher National Geographic Maps
- Language English
- Dimensions 224mm x 104mm x 224mm
This Trails Illustrated topographic map for Death Valley National Park, which straddles the state lines of eastern California and western Nevada, is the perfect recreational map for this dramatic park, which encompasses the hottest, driest, and lowest places in the US. Within its three million acres you will find oceans of sand dunes, dramatic snow-capped mountains, spectacular geological formations, and breathtaking views. The map includes the entire national park area, with detailed trails and topographic information. The trails have been enhanced and road and trail mileage have been added to create a map that is an essential guide for the area. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
Scale = 1/165 edition = 2006.