- ISBN 9783527411139 / 3527411135
- Title Reviews in Modern Astronomy
- Author Regina von Berlepsch
- Category Astronomical Observation: Observatories, Equipment & Methods
Cosmology & The Universe
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2011
- Pages 276
- Publisher Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Imprint Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Edition Volume 23
- Language English
- Dimensions 180mm x 249mm x 17mm
Continues the annual “Reviews in Modern Astronomy” Provides 14 invited review papers Offers a systematic overview of current research in astronomy with key utilities like ALMA, LOFAR, HERSCHEL and others.
This 23nd volume in the series contains 15 invited reviews presented during the conference AG2010: “Zooming in, the cosmos at high resolution”
Regina v. Berlepsch studied Physics at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena. After finishing her studies, she worked as scientific assistant at the central institute for astrophysics (ZIAP) in Potsdam. Since 1992, she is leading the scientific documentation center of the Astrophysical Institute in Potsdam (AIP).