- ISBN 9781441968821 / 1441968822
- Title Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, Volume 209
- Category Toxicology (non-medical)
Pollution & Threats To The Environment
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2010
- Pages 161
- Publisher Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Imprint Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Language English
- Dimensions 156mm x 11mm x 234mm
Presenting a new way to examine water quality criteria, this volume provides concise, critical reviews of timely advances in the field of xenobiotics. The text explores the research findings and procedures of The University of California-Davis Methodology for Deriving Aquatic Life Pesticide Water Quality Criteria.
Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.