- ISBN 9781425043575 / 1425043577
- Title Adventures and Letters of Richard Harding Davis
- Author Richard Harding Davis
- Category Biography: General
- Format EasyRead Large Edition
- Year 2006
- Pages 544
- Publisher ReadHowYouWant.com Ltd
- Imprint ReadHowYouWant.com Ltd
- Dimensions 197mm x 254mm
This is a compilation of the personal memoirs of Richard Harding Davis. The book spans his life from early childhood to his last days. It is a complete account of the ups and downs, the joys and strife of his life as well as how the events influenced his works and personality.
American journalist and novelist, short story writer and playwright, he was a prolific writer. He covered wars all over the world and his dramatic vision made him the leading reporter of his day.