- ISBN 9780810833234 / 0810833239
- Title Musicals!: Directing School and Community Theatre
- Author Robert Boland and Paul Argentini
- Category Musicals
- Format Paperback
- Year 1997
- Pages 224
- Publisher Scarecrow Press
- Imprint Scarecrow Press
- Edition 0224th
- Language English
- Dimensions 217mm x 12mm x 280mm
An illustrated sourcebook for total theatre training, emphasizing the director's role in the three main building blocks for mounting a performance: preparation, production, and performance. Boland and Argentini provide a comprehensive step-by-step theatre primer which will prove invaluable to musical directors, teachers, administrators, students, and actors.
Robert M. Boland (M.F.A., Boston University) is professor emeritus of Fine Arts and Theatre at Berkshire Community College in Massachusetts. Paul M. Argentini is a playwright, novelist, screenwriter, quondam director and actor, and free-lance writer.