- ISBN 9781741143584 / 1741143586
- Title Teaching Mathematics in Primary Schools
- Author Robert J. Wright, Robyn Zevenbergen and Shelley Louise Dole
- Category Primary & Middle Schools
- Format Paperback
- Year 2004
- Pages 360
- Publisher Allen & Unwin
- Imprint Allen & Unwin
- Edition 1st
- Dimensions 175mm x 230mm x 26mm
A systematic, research-based introduction to the principles and practice of teaching mathematics at primary school level.
A systematic, research-based introduction to the principles and practice of teaching mathematics at the primary school level, this inquiry moves beyond traditional lockstep approaches to teaching mathematics to emphasize how students can learn to think mathematically in terms of globalization and new technologies.
Robyn Zevenbergen, and Shelley Dole, are researchers in primary mathematics. Robert J. Wright is the author of “Early Numeracy: Assessment for Teaching and Intervention” and “Teaching Number: Advancing Children's Skills and Strategies.”