- ISBN 9780740773945 / 0740773941
- Title The Barcelona Cookbook: A Celebration of Food, Wine, and Life
- Author Sasa Mahr-Batuz and Andy Pforzheimer
- Category National & Regional Cuisine
- Format Hardcover
- Year 2009
- Pages 202
- Publisher Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Imprint Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Language English
- Dimensions 236mm x 27mm x 260mm
The Barcelona Cookbook celebrates the food, drinks, and lifestyle of the Mediterranean in some 100 recipes.
The Barcelona Cookbook celebrates the food, drinks, and lifestyle of the Mediterranean in some 100 recipes, and takes its inspiration from the Barcelona Restaurant and Wine Bars in Connecticut.
Sasa Mahr-Batuz, a native of Argentina, has been in the restaurant business since '93. He is in charge of all the design and concepts for Barcelona restaurants. He lives in Weston, CT.Online: Andy Pforzheimer has worked as a chef and restaurant developer in France, California, and New York City. He lives in Wilton, CT.Online: