- ISBN 9780937381878 / 093738187X
- Title Brew Like a Monk: Trappist, Abbey, and Strong Belgian Ales and How to Brew Them
- Author Stan Hieronymus
- Category Beers
- Format Paperback
- Year 2005
- Pages 272
- Publisher Brewers Publications
- Imprint Brewers Publications
- Language English
- Dimensions 143mm x 19mm x 214mm
Brew Like a Monk delves into monastic brewing, detailing this rich-flavored region of the beer world. It also examines methods for brewing these unique ales suited to commercial and amateur brewers.
This book delves into monastic brewing, detailing this rich-flavoured region of the beer world through detailed visits to the modern producers in both America and Belgium. Along the way, Stan Hieronymus examines methods for brewing these unique ales, suited to commercial and amateur brewers, ready to try their hands at these tasty treats.
Hieronymus is an editor at Real Beer Magazine.