- ISBN 9780194388672 / 0194388670
- Title Natural English
- Author Stuart Redman and Ruth Gairns
- Category Elt Non-book Material & Resources
- Format Compact Disc
- Year 2005
- Publisher Oxford University Press
- Imprint Oxford University Press
- Dimensions 120mm x 140mm x 10mm
Enabling students to integrate natural language into their language framework, this title helps students learn to use real language through rehearsal time, confidence-building practice, and task-centred speaking. The listening syllabus teaches students how to listen. It also includes a slot-in listening booklet that features tapescripts.
A modern course centring around a natural English syllabus strand, effective teaching of listening, and opportunities for teacher development.