- ISBN 9783642242571 / 364224257X
- Title Genetic Algorithms for Applied CAD Problems
- Author Viktor M. Kureichik, Sergey P. Malioukov, Vladimir V. Kureichik and Alexander S. Malioukov
- Category Product Design
- Format Paperback
- Year 2011
- Pages 256
- Publisher Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Imprint Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Language English
- Dimensions 155mm x 235mm x 13mm
With new perspective technologies of genetic search and evolution simulation at the heart of this book, the authors wanted to show how these technologies are used for the solution of practical problems. This monograph is devoted to specialists of CAD.
New perspective technologies of genetic search and evolution simulation represent the kernel of this book. The authors wanted to show how these technologies are used for practical problems solution. This monograph is devoted to specialists of CAD, intellectual information technologies in science, biology, economics, sociology and others. It may be used by post-graduate students and students of specialties connected to the systems theory and system analysis methods, information science, optimization methods, operations investigation and solution-making.