How to return an item
Step 1: Contact us
You must contact us to request a return authorisation before you send us back an item. We cannot accept any returns without prior arrangement. Also note that if the item is in any way damaged or defective, you must inform us of this.
Step 2: Receive a return authorisation
If your item qualifies for return under our return policy, we will provide you with return instructions and a printable return label. Please read the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Send the item
The item must be returned in accordance with our instructions and within the time frame we state. Use the return label provided and make sure the item is adequately packaged for the return journey.
Note: We do not have facilities for customer service at our fulfilment centre in Sydney. For returns or any other after-sale service, please contact us.
Return terms & conditions
- Returns that have not been pre-arranged will not be accepted.
- Requests for return must be received within 30 days of delivery.
- Defective items must be reported within 45 days of receipt to be eligible to be returned.
- After the return has been authorised, the returned goods must be postmarked within 7 business days.
- Returns must be in resellable condition.
- Any returns are shipped at the customer's risk and The Nile will not take responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Exchanges cannot be facilitated. Customers who wish to exchange a purchase for a different item may return the former for a refund, if authorised, and purchase the desired item separately.
- Accepted returns will be refunded via the payment method used for the original order.
- No restocking fee will be charged on your return.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless specified otherwise by The Nile.