An interactive, self-paced tutorial that trains readers on one of today's most widely used computational tools in engineering practice. With this program, anyone can get up and running with MATLAB—quickly and easily. The software and its accompanying primer enable users to learn, practice, and master fundamental MATLAB commands. You'll get: An interactive tutorial that trains you in one of today's most widely used computational tools in engineering practice A brief printed MATLAB primer for easy reference Valuable exercises that let you learn at your own pace The software and its accompanying primer which will enable you to learn, practice, and master fundamental MATLAB commands
Learn how to use MATLAB––quickly and easily!
Brian Daku’s MATLAB Tutorial CD: Learning MATLAB SuperFast offers students a manageable, accessible, and affordable way to learn how to use this powerful programming tool, without the help of an instructor or even the necessity of having MATLAB installed on your computer––it’s all in there! The CD even includes a special version of MATLAB that allows you to run all of the tutorial exercises in a real MATLAB environment.
The book and CD work together, providing an interactive and self-paced learning environment. Rather than covering every aspect of MATLAB, they present a set of core MATLAB operators and commands at a level that is suitable even for freshman. The CD includes a set of computer-based lectures that guide you through new concepts and syntax using audio, video, and interactive exercises at your own pace. Users say a real upside is the complete lack of need of any intervention on the part of the professor––students never get bogged down.
With Learning MATLAB SuperFast, you can:
- Work through Quickstart Lessons at your own pace. Hands-on Quickstart Lessons with exercises allow you to start using MATLAB right away. These lessons initially use only a handful of MATLAB commands and gradually introduce more commands.
- Focus on the MATLAB commands you will most likely use. Learning MATLAB SuperFast offers a concise and less intimidating format that focuses on a core set of operators, commands, and tools.
- Use MATLAB immediately after learning a new concept. The CD features a specially designed Exercise Window. All commands entered into the Exercise Window are executed by real MATLAB.
- Learn by examining figures and MATLAB examples. Descriptions of MATLAB operators and commands use figures and examples to demonstrate their use.
- Quickly locate key information. Extensive indices list many common terms for operators, commands, and tools, providing an excellent reference.
List of MatLab Examples xiv M-Tutor Contents xvii List of Figures xx 1 Introduction 2 Quickstart Lessons 3 User Interface 4 MATLAB Operators 5 MATLAB Functions 6 Plotting 7 MATLAB Programs 8 Web Material
Includes a brief printed MATLAB primer for easy reference.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Exercises provide opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Users learn at their own pace.
MATLAB TUTORIAL CD
John Wiley & Sons
John Wiley & Sons Inc
Learning MATLAB Superfast
Place of Publication
Country of Publication