For anyone who wants to turn his dreams of signing into reality, for anyone who is self-conscious about speaking or singing in public, for anyone who hates the sound of her own voice on answering machines—SET YOUR VOICE FREE offers the solution. With innovative techniques and enjoyable exercises that have worked wonders with his professional clients, the internationally acclaimed vocal coach Roger Love demonstrates how to carry a tune, expand vocal range, and speak with ease, confidence, and effectiveness.
- Roger Love is one of the foremost vocal and signing authorities in the world, having coached leading actors, celebrity speakers, and musicians, including Billy Baldwin; Motley Crue; Earth, Wind & Fire; Billy Idol; the Jacksons; Martin Landau; Def Leppard; Phish; lggy Pop; and Anthony Robbins.
- The bound-in companion CD takes the reader step-by-step through essential breathing exercises and vocal routines.
- Roger Love pioneered the concept of "middle voice" and its mastery—a technique that effectively connects speakers and singers to parts of their voice they've never used before.
- Love's client roster and commercial success make him the top voice coach in the world. He recently appeared as the vocal coach on the WB network's hit reality-TV series Pop Stars.
- The hardcover edition ISBN: 0316441791, now in its fourth printing, has enjoyed strong and steady sales since its initial publication in October 1999.
Roger Love is the president of an interactive media company that specialises in vocal-related content for educational and entertainment properties. Love's clients include leading actors, celebrity speakers, and musicians. Amongst them: Motley Crue; Earth Wind & Fire; Billy Idol; the Jacksons; Martin Landau; Def Leppard; Phish; Iggy Pop; and Anthony Robbins.
'Roger Love has found a way to train the voice and free the heart, mind and voice' - John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
SET YOUR VOICE FREE
Little Brown and Company
Little, Brown & Company
How to Get the Singing or Speaking Voice You Want
Place of Publication
Country of Publication
8pp line drawings
Los Angeles, CA, US