Count on Scout and his pals to show you the fundamentals of beginning maths with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for LeapStartthe interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life. The LeapFrog LeapStart Nursery Scout & Friends Maths and Problem Solving Activity Book is jam-packed with 40+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 2-4 at the Nursery level to keep them playing and learning for hours.
- Join puppy pal Scout for a maths adventure and learn about numbers and problem solving, while exploring a world full of friendly characters.
- Teaches 12 nursery maths and problem solving skills: matching quantities to numbers, counting to 10, comparing sets of objects and more.
- Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers.
- Level 1: nursery. Perfect for ages 2-4.
- Works with all LeapStart systems and animates with LeapStart 3D. (sold separately).