The Classic Radio Flyer Big Red Wagon gets an update with this All-Terrain version. Known as the ATW (All-Terrain Wagon), it measures 36 inches long and is 50% deeper for plenty of hauling capacity. The all-steel body features high sides with rolled edges to prevent scratches. Best of all, the turning wheels have a controlled radius to prevent tipping.
The Radio Flyer Big Red Classic All-Terrain Wagon features:
- Includes one wagon
- All-steel wagon is 50% deeper than the original classic and has high sides for extra capacity
- Rolled edges prevent scratches
- 10-inch rubber tires are filled with air and treaded for all-terrain grip
- Handle is extra long for easy pulling and folds under for easy storage
- No-pinch ball joint keeps fingers safe
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping
- Body Dimensions: 36 x 17.5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 33 lbs
Antonio Pasin started Radio Flyer in 1917; his dream was to "bring joy to every boy and every girl". Today, the Radio Flyer family continues that tradition by building safe, quality toys that spark imagination and inspire active play. From the original little red wagon to our current wagons, tricycles, scooters, and other ride-ons, Radio Flyer toys bring smiles to children and families around the world and create warm memories that last a lifetime.